The Riverina Respiratory and Sleep Centre now has six respiratory and sleep physicians – A/Prof Tara Mackenzie, Dr Andrew Stone, Dr Helen Boland, Dr Chin Goh, Dr Anthony Byrne and Dr Ya-Shu Chang.
The Riverina Respiratory and Sleep Centre provides many respiratory and sleep services, including:
- Comprehensive respiratory and sleep medicine consultations
- Inpatient admissions and consultative services for respiratory and sleep medicine
- full lung function testing including spirometry, lung volumes, DLCO
- broncho-provocation testing
- home diagnostic sleep studies
- CPAP “troubleshooting” clinic with our sleep technician
- Respiratory practice nurse clinic
- Monthly visiting clinic to Young (A/Prof Tara Mackenzie) including full lung function testing and comprehensive consultations.
Our physicians are happy to receive phone calls from general practitioners and other specialists for phone advice at any time
Should you have any questions or wish to make an appointment, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our staff on 0269 321700. Our practice manager, Mrs Leanne Harmer, would be happy to assist in any way.